Because Encinadonalberto.com is committed to your privacy we are making our information policies transparent.
On this page we describe the following:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the web site.
- The organization collecting the information.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Encina Don Alberto is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Encina Don Alberto collects information from our customers at several different points on our website.
No registration is required in order to use this website, although a customer must create an account prior to any purchase. During account creation a customer is required to give their name, email address, zip code, and a password. This information is used to contact our customers about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. It is optional for a customer to provide a phone number, but encouraged so we can have another means to contact you regarding your order.
We request information from our customers on our order form. Here a customer must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill the customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
We collect contact information for gift recipients in order to ensure correct gift delivery. We do not sell or rent any contact information for gift recipients. Beyond completing delivery of their gift, we do not contact gift recipients in any way.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the visitor’s hard drive containing information specific to that visitor’s use of the website. Any information placed in the cookie is accessible only to www.encinadonalberto.com, and will not be sold or shared with anyone else under any circumstances. We use a cookie to store a unique session identifier, and this allows us to maintain your shopping cart from one page request to the next. We are also able to maintain your session information from one visit to the next. By setting a cookie on our site, our customers do not have to log in more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a customer rejects the cookie, they may still browse our site. Unfortunately, the customer experience will be greatly curtailed, as the customer will be unable to log in or make a purchase.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track customer’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Encina Don Alberto will share aggregate demographic information with its partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill customers for goods and services. Our website is supported by the Beverage Network who help with the technical operation of our website and provide additional service as required. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
We value your privacy very much at Encina Don Alberto, and will never release any account information to anyone outside of the necessary core groups that help our business function, like those mentioned above unless our customers give us the authority to do so.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Encina Don Alberto is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our customers to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
If a customer wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address and zip code. If at any time you should wish to unsubscribe, simply follow the link in your newsletter to update your email preferences. You may reach us through our Customer Service department.
When our order form asks customers to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL (Secure Socket Layers), provided by Thawte, a leading encryption software company available today. While on a secure page such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just ‘surfing’.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect customer-information offline. All of our customers’ information, like the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a salesperson) are given access to personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to our Customer Service department.
CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personal information changes (such as your shipping or billing address, etc.), you can add new information or delete any addresses or credit cards from your account at the “My Account” page of our site. You can also modify your login information and opt out of our newsletter from the same page.
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
Encinadonalberto.com is an Internet domain owned by the company Delicatessen Jabugo SL With CIF number B- 21461207 , and registered office located in the town of Aracena , C / San Jerónimo , number 22 , 2 CP 21200 in the province of Huelva, e- mail: [email protected], Tel/Fax 959127537.
Registered in the Commercial Registry of Huelva , volume 891 , folio 52 , page number H17542.
Us Delicatessen Jabugo SL , through this website, available to different users access and use of services and information relating to both its scope and , where appropriate , by third parties.
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Users of this web site to anyone accessing and using the same are considered . The user status implies full acceptance of the conditions set out in this Legal Notice and special that may be established for certain services and utilities. Users acquire the commitment to bring its action at these conditions and observe the provisions of the legal regulations as well as the instructions and warnings that are brought to their attention .
When using a password or username is required to access some content or services of this website, you are bound to keep it secret and do it diligently use. In case of loss or negligent use of the password the user liable for the use of it have to do another .
The copyright of the content , information, graphics, design , multimedia , applications, products , services and any other material on this web site are the property of the company Delicatessen Jabugo SL , unless otherwise specified . It is therefore prohibited to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, download , display or transmission in any format or medium , including electronic, mechanical , reprographic , recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the company Delicatessen pony SL and , where appropriate , from the copyright or copyright holder .
Any unauthorized use of materials on this site use may violate copyright, trademark , intellectual property rights , privacy, publicity , communications , and other laws . The use of the contents of this web site for commercial or advertising purposes is prohibited.
Internet users accessing this website may view the information contained therein and download or reproduce it in their computer system , but such authorization does not reach the subsequent release to third parties of the elements reproduced or installation on a server connected to the Internet or a local network . Distribution , modification, alteration , transfer, public communication or any other act that is not expressly authorized by the Company Delicatessen Jabugo SL is absolutely prohibited
- L. Delicatessen Jabugo Us is not responsible for the misuse of users make the contents of your web site and reserves the right to update , modify, save, delete, or block access to any content appearing on the same or close without notice.
- L. Delicatessen Jabugo Us is not responsible for content outside its website, the websites of third parties which may be accessed by or through links on the website of the company Delicatessen Jabugo SL and reports that such links and links that appear on its website are only information the user about the existence of other sources of information and services on the Internet about the matters to which they relate, where visitors can if expand or complement the data provided on this website , expressly noting that this does not imply a suggestion , invitation or recommendation to visit such places of employment and therefore full responsibility on the results obtained through these links is declined , in particular , the visitor acknowledges that the company Delicatessen Jabugo SL not guarantee in any way the terms and / or proper provision of services or quality of products offered to the user by third parties to the same , to whose websites can be accessed through links provided on any of the company pages Delicatessen Jabugo SL , so this will not be responsible under any circumstances for the availability and content provided by other websites visited through these links , nor will the eventual failure of such third parties and particularly the regulations that which regulates electronic commerce , defense and protection of consumers and users and on protection of personal data .
In the case of open spaces forums or review in its website , the company Delicatessen Jabugo SL not obliged to control the opinions or information expressed by users , but reserves the right to remove those which may be contrary to the law , especially when involving a violation of fundamental rights and freedoms , to good uses and present terms and conditions.
- L. Delicatessen Jabugo Us not be liable for any loss or damage that may result from interference , omissions , interruptions, faults or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system caused by reasons beyond the company’s Delicatessen Jabugo SL, or as a result of adjustments or technical problems own , and damages that may be caused by viruses and by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of the company Delicatessen Jabugo SL